Friday, April 25, 2008

Is that a Hermes Bag You're Sitting In?


Whoa! That's some bag this cutie is riding around in. A yellow Hermes.

Me, I sit and lounge and look out of a black thingie with soft sides and a decided me-smell to it. Every now and then, Herself tosses it into the washing machine and then it smells of Tide-lite. Although it's my "let's go out" home to me, it sure isn't Hermes.

I think I have to have a serious heart to heart with Herself about my carriage. Seeing as she has to carry it, you would think she would want it to be more fashionable. But no! It has to be something that she can walk into the best restaurants with and not be noticeable ... so she can eat, while I snooze in the black thingie on her lap and nobody knows. EVERYONE would look at her if she walked in with a Hermes bag, be it with me inside or a gathering of cosmetics, a blackberry, coins and falling in value US dollars. So, I guess we'll stick with old black faithful and not be noticed.

Each time we walk out of restaurants, theaters and yes, churches, we smile a "we did it again" smile.

I'll wait for you by the door ... as soon as I get home to sit by the door ... to wait for you.

No comments: