Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rocko, my Neighbor, and I Share a Birthday

Actually, the same month, January, and the same year (that's for us to know).

I keep hearing that girl dogs should shave off a few years ... and I'm thinking about it.

But then I say to myself, "Self, aren't you proud of your age ... all you've been through, all you've seen?"

How many years would I take off, one, three, five???? Can't do ten cause then I would disappear ... poof!

No, I think Rocko and I should be happy with our age and the wisdom it brings. I don't even know if he thinks about it or me for that matter. He goes charging down hall right past me sometimes. Maybe the next time, I'll stick my paw out and trip him. Then again, maybe not.

I'm going to wait for you by the door and ponder this age-business. By the way, what's this thing cats have about nine lives? Huh?

No comments: