Saturday, February 12, 2011

THIS DOG IS GOING TO HARVARD


I didn't apply. They called, emailed ... contacted me ... again!

Last year we couldn't coordinate our schedules ... I was busy ... they were busy. This year I'll make sure I'm not busy.

They want to learn things from me. Boy, could I tell them a few things!

I'm going because lots of humans (including Herself) seem to think it's a honor to 'get a diploma from Harvard'.

OK! Fine with me.

So, sometime in the Spring ... off we'll go to Cambridge, MA. I'll bring my smarts with me (better bring all of them) but don't think I don't know that it will be difficult ... I do ... but I'm going to keep my thoughts to myself, hopefully. Oh no! They want to figure out my thoughts.

I'll brush up before I go. Hey, anyone know if there's a SAT for dogs? Maybe a DAT? a Dog Assessment Test. How about a tutor? Is there a Tutor out there who can help prevent me from being embarrassed at Harvard?? Or God forbid, flunk!

I'll wait for you by the door while I practice saying "Hah vahd!" over and over. "Hahhhhh vahd"

No comments: