Friday, September 28, 2007

I Looove Compliments

Now I really don't have a big head, actually it's rather small, about the size of peach, so it doesn't swell very much when I get a compliment.

I was walking down the street with Herself today, and a youngish human male pointed at me and said "Now that's a million dollar dog". I heard Herself answer, "Yes, I think she is too" and then she added, pointing down at me, "and Mystical does as well".

Now I don't need compliments. I know I'm loved by Herself and AuntJ, Allison and Graham and many others. I know because they tell me ... a lot. But hearing it from a stranger, out of the blue, is a tail-wagger.

So, remember, everyone loves a compliment. All of us, four-legged and two-legged. It puts a smile on your face. It's a treat. You know what I mean?

By the way, you look mahvelous.

No comments: