Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hi guys


When I met these guys and girls walking up Third Avenue today, they made my lips form a smile around the gap in my front teeth.

They all had their topknots wrapped in different colored thingies. Can't wait till my hair grows in and I can have my topknot back. I miss it. That AWFUL groomer took mine away when she chopped all my hair and created a dog with issues...Me.

Now when I look in the mirror, I really don't recognize myself. Who am I? Why am I here? What am I meant to do with my life? Where are the pet therapists when you need one?

I'm going to go home and lie by the door and think about the meaning of my life. And, wait for my hair to grow back, long and sexy.

2 comments:

rita said...

Awwww, Mystical, you're beautiful now. I'm all for topknots and bows too, but you're so pretty that you don't need them to make you look good.

My niece is a groomer; she'd never do something that horrible to you!

I found your blog by reading Jinky's. We need more doggie blogs!

Mystical said...

rita, dear rita.

Will you please knit something warm for me to wear in the winter.

Thank you so much for your sweet comments ... I can just see me now, licking you to the point of total soakness.

I agree, we need more of my fellow dogs to speak up on what's on their minds.