Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The New Year is Here

It is 2008. In just a few weeks, January 29th to be exact, I will be middle age. I'm not sure what that means, but I overheard Herself talking the other day when she was asked "how old is she", meaning me. "She's going to be 7", Herself said. "That means in human years, she will be 49 years old."

Whoa!

How did that happen so fast? I was just a slimmy little thing, squirming around with my sister and brother having just been born. And now, I'm going to be - 7???

Well, here's the thing. I am very healthy. I am very happy. I have lots of love from family and friends, (did I tell you my very best friend Graham is back from hanging out with Mickey M?) and I love my life. Couldn't ask for anything better than this. So, on this brand new year, I wish you everything I have in my life and then some.

Here we go into another year ... let's make it terrific and remember to be generous to others.

I'll still wait for you by the door and we can talk about our new year's resolutions. My #1 one is to find new ways to encourage Herself to give me more treats.

No comments: