Sunday, March 6, 2011

ROCKO, the Macho Dog


Down my hallway on the 14th floor, lives Rocko. Now ... that's a dog!

I find him absolutely intriguing. He's definitely "a guy". His testosterone flows every time he runs past me, hardly looking at me ... basically wishing I would simply move out of the way.

Me, on the other hand like his strong, silent type-way of going through life. I don't like wispy boy dogs. I know, if I ever needed help, Rocko would come to my rescue. And whoever was attacking me would flee in terror. Such a guy!

Here's the thing, I just know that Rocko has a heart filled with love. Why? Because I know he is loved by his humans, Nicole and Andrew and he returns that love is so many ways. His big eyes looks at them and he says to himself ... I'm one lucky Boston Terrier. He's one of those guys, that you think is really strong and tough, but then you also find a heart of gold. You know, those guys who are rare. VERY rare! That's Rocko!

My most favorite thing about Rocko is he's a soccer player. He leaps, with his big blue beach ball, high in the air, having the time of his life. And he loves that all the humans around laugh and giggle watching him leap, run and score. SCOOORRRE!!!!!

Rocko, I really dig you. I'll wait for you by the door wondering how I would look bouncing a ball off my head. Maybe one day ... a game ... together?

No comments: