Thursday, January 4, 2007

This dog has special friends.

One of my dearest friends is Kim, Herself's cousin. I can get her scent blocks away, why I even know the lobby of her apartment building ... I know exactly where we are going. I loved her from the very first time I met her. She and I got along right off the bat. She's fun and kind. She always has an apple for me, and I leap around her until she peels it and hands it to me. Oh Boy!!! Excuse me. Oh Girl!!! Ain't life grand? You might say, she's bribing me, or even buying my friendship. Nope. Not so. I just plain love her, with or without the apple bit.

Friendship. So much of our life is made around our friends. What is life without them??? I try to be the very best friend in return, lots of affection and lots of licks and tail excitement.

~See you soon, I'll wait for you by the door~

No comments: