Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A dog's taxi


I've seen these around town.

First I said, "What? That's the funniest thing I've seen since I saw my 3-month old sister, Harmony, get caught on top of the table and couldn't get down."

But ... I'm beginning to have second thoughts. I guess as one gets older and wiser, one has second thoughts about all kinds of things. Why, it's like having your own convertible to tool around town in.

I happen to Adore, with a capital "A", New York City taxis. I ache to get inside one. I think they are the cat's meow. (Hey, I believe in expanding my vocabulary to include all of God's creatures). But, this buggy will do in a pinch. Instead of a taxi, riding around in one of these would do the trick. Now if I could get one in New York Taxi yellow, it would be perfect. BTW, that's not me in there.

Prettyyoko.com has a remarkable assortment of really interesting and unusual items. I love looking through them. I sit on Herself's lap and check out the online stores and say to myself ... "that one", and "Oh, I really like that one", "no, not that one", "yes, that one, too." I'm not spoiled, really! Herself doesn't buy me tons of things, but I notice when she says something like, "that's adorable",or "you could use that", I usually wind up with it.

~I'll be at the door, waiting for you~

No comments: