Tuesday, December 26, 2006

T'was the day after Christmas

T'was the day after Christmas and all through the dog house, not a creature was stirring (better not) not even a mouse (are you kidding?).

Well, beautiful Christmas day is over. I love Christmas. I've been asking myself why I love it so much and decided it's because humans (and dogs, have you noticed) are just plain nicer to each other. Almost sweeter. That's got to be better for us all.

I made my list of "I would love to haves" and handed it off to Herself. She was very generous. I still have some she 'forgot' to get me, so I'm leaving the list around for my birthday in about a month. Hey, one of my very best traits is my persistence.

I'm wishing each of you and all those two and four-legged creatures in your lives, fun, treats, great clothes, a warm bed and love ... lots and lots of love.

Merry Christmas, y'all. (I've been watching Paula's cooking show).

No comments: