Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mystical's New Years Resolutions

Well ... I've taken some time to decide on my new year resolutions. It hasn't been easy. I've never done resolutions before. I've heard Herself talk about resolutions but then, I never heard about them again until the next year.

But, I'm different. When I decide something ... like, I want to play or I want to go to bed ... I don't stop until I get what I want. So, resolutions are the same thing ... decide something and then get it done.

The thing is, I wanted to add one resolution to the list that I knew I would DEFINITELY get done ... an easy one if you would. See if you can guess, which one on my list that is.

Mystical's Resolutions:

1. I will be less demanding of Herself when she is busy working. No whining, no begging, no pushing, no insistence. Just leave her alone. Lie down and wait.

2. I will agree to go to the dentist. I've heard horror stories about dentists but I think I need to go ... I even know that without hearing Herself say it.

3. I will make two new friends this year. I must grow my human social network. As it is, it is a fearlessly loyal and devoted one but I would like to make more human friends this year. Maybe I'll think about going on Facebook, or put a video of me on Youtube, looking adorable, doing something really amazing. Maybe some tweets.

4. I'll try not to run around in circles when I'm excited ... it makes me dizzy.

5. I'll be more open to eating new types of apples. My preference has always been Fuji apples. But I will broaden my taste buds by asking Herself to buy all kinds.

Whew!!! That's a lot of resolutions. Were you able to pick out the "easy" one?

I hope we all manage to do at least some of our resolutions but if not, don't be hard on yourself ... there's always next year.

I'll wait for you be the door.

No comments: