Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This Maltese's Suggestion of a Stimulus Bill

I listen. I listen when the TV and radio is on, and when Herself talks, either to someone else or just out loud to herself. Actually, the 'out loud to herself ' comments are the most interesting. She forgets I'm listening.

I'm hearing so much talk about a "stimulus bill". Can't figure out what is being stimulated ... or whether anything will be stimulated but I know what all those politicians can do to stimulate and give immediate relief.

Get your dog to lie down and ............................... stimulate his or her tummy with those fabulous circular movements. The dog will feel great (I know from personal experience) and you, the human, will feel good too.

I bet, that will be the most successful stimulus plan offered. $1,000,000,000,000 saved. And it would cost absolutely nothing. Hey, I wouldn't mind if Herself gave me a trillion tummy massages ... but she better get started.

I'll wait for you by the door contemplating all that stimuli.

No comments: