Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Vets Are Better Docs Than Docs for Humans

He called! Can't get over it.

My Vet, Doctor Bob, just called Herself to ask how I am. Having him check in from afar and not having to go to his office ... that worked out perfectly for me. I heard Herself say when she got off the phone, "When does my Doctor call me to ask how I am? Never", she responded to her own question.

But Doctor Bob called me. Does that make me real important? You bet. How come dog docs are more attentive than human ones???

I heard Herself say ... "Well, her eye is open wide, but it is still red around the outside". Then she said a lot of Oh's and Ok's. Sounded good to me.

And, just between you and me ... I feel a lot better. My eye doesn't hurt .... AND ... I don't have to wear that stupid collar any more.

AND ... I can now go back to be my sweet, adorable self again and not be as cranky as I've been since this happened.

So, I'm hanging by the door, waiting for you ... with both eyes open wide.

1 comment:

i said...

Glad your eyes are ok now.